How Long Will You Survive?
7 Days to Die has redefined the survival genre, with unrivaled crafting and world-building content. Set in a brutally unforgiving post-apocalyptic world overrun by the undead, 7 Days to Die is an open-world game that is a unique combination of first person shooter, survival horror, tower defense, and role-playing games. It presents combat, crafting, looting, mining, exploration, and character growth, in a way that has seen a rapturous response from fans worldwide. Play the definitive zombie survival sandbox RPG that came first. Navezgane awaits!
- Explore – Huge, unique and rich environments, offering the freedom to play the game any way you want with many unique biomes.
- Craft – Craft and repair weapons, clothes, armor, tools, vehicles, and more with nearly 400 recipes.
- Build – Take over a ruin, or build from the ground-up. Design your fortress to include traps and defensive positions to survive the undead - the world is fully destructible and moldable.
- Cooperate or Compete – Work together cooperatively to build settlements or work against each other raiding other player’s bases, it’s really up to you in a wasteland where zombies and outlaws rule the land.
- Create - Unleash your creativity and build the ultimate world by yourself or with friends. Enjoy unlimited access to nearly 400 in-game items and 1,200 unique building blocks in creative mode.
- Improve – Increase your skills in a multitude of active and passive disciplines. 7 Days to Die is the only true survival RPG with nearly 50 multi-tiered skill and perk groups.
- Choose – Play the Navezgane campaign world, or dive back in with friends in a randomly-generated world with cities, towns, lakes, mountains, valleys, roads, caves and wilderness locations. The possibilities are infinite with over 300 locations.
- Combat – Encounter a wide variety zombie archetypes including special infected with unique behaviors and attacks.
- Survive – Experience real hardcore survival mechanics with over 45 buff boosts/ailments along with dynamic cold and hot weather to contend with.
- Destroy – Buildings and terrain formations can collapse under their own weight from structural damage or poor building design.
- Loot – Scavenge the world for the best guns, weapons, tools, armor, clothing, and vehicle parts which have quality ranges which govern attributes to provide hundreds of thousands of item permutations.
- Quest – Find dynamic treasure maps left by survivors and dig for real buried loot. Discover quest notes and complete them for rewards and skill points.
- Customize – Create your own character or pick a preset and customize in-game even more with a huge selection of clothing and armor you can craft or loot in the world.
- Drive – Enjoy the badass vehicle system where you find all the parts, learn all the recipes and craft and augment your own vehicle.
- Farm or Hunt – Plant and grow gardens for sustainable resources or head out into the wilderness and hunt wild animals.
7 Days to Die (Digital Download)
- Release Date: 13th December 2013
Our products are delivered digitally as a code – just activate it on the platform shown above. This is a fast, easy process, bringing you the games you want without the wait for delivery or handling fees.
How do I Receive My Digital Code?
Your digital code is a combination of letters and numbers that activates a specific product – your secure gateway to the latest games and deals. Once you receive your digital code, you just need to use this to register and activate the product itself. If you’re a gamer, you can download your new purchase to your PC, gaming laptop, or console immediately: no fuss, no delay.
Fast Delivery in Five Easy Steps:
1) Add the desired digital products to your basket.
2) Enter your details and checkout with any of our payment methods.
3) Receive an sms with your 4 digit verification number (free of charge).
4) Enter this 4 digit verification number on our site.
5) Receive your digital code on your account and/or to your email address.
And that’s it!
* Pre-Orders will be delivered on or before the release date listed above and items in stock will be delivered straight away pending fraud checks.
* Purchases deemed not to be for personal use will not be accepted.
* Your purchase is for a digital copy only..
* For further information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
* Should you encounter any problem with an order, please get in touch using our Contact Us form.
<iframe width="911" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kOywC9iWDRs?list=PLYuOXIEYfMMJyxSOZK3E4pUUGfvKv_59i" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>